Are you ready for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games?
Basic French Workshop for Olympic Games
This 4-hour workshop offers an opportunity for athletes or journalists to learn to navigate practical situations in French. Students will practice basic oral communication as well as pronunciation and accents. They will address also some key points of French Olympic culture. At the end of this course, students will be able to survive during the Olympic Games.
Teaching Language: English & French
Learning outcomes : the participants will learn…
- Why Officials Speak French So Often at The Olympics
- What is a Phryge and how is it pronounced
- Basic French pronunciation for location, sports, athletes
- To present themselves, their media, or their sporting discipline
- To locate Iconic venues of the Paris 2024 Olympic Games
- To use basic phrases to order at a bakery, a restaurant and a café
Training highlights : The workshop involves scenario-based activities with speaking practice to maximize learner interaction, talk-time, and engagement. The participants will be provided with a memo-sheet containing essential information and reminders.
Level requested : complete beginner or basic french
Location : Alliance Française, 52 Jordan Rd, Jordan
Price : 3,400 HKD - free for athletes or journalists with professional accreditation.
To enroll, click on one of the following link:
1A - For Complete beginners
1B - For Basic French level learners
2A - For Complete beginners
2B - For Basic French level learners